We work with Standard Bank Isle of Man to help crew through what sometimes might seem an impossibly complicated process of setting up an offshore bank account.
International Multi-currency Offshore Bank Accounts
We signpost you to Standard Bank Isle of Man and their established multi-currency banking services:
- Personal banking facilities without a regular administration charge for eligible crew (i.e. ‘expats’)
- Multi-currency bank accounts – bank in the currency most convenient for you
- Online banking, 24/7 – access to your accounts, regardless of time zone
- Telephone banking – a convenient alternative way to bank
- International VISA debit cards – Sterling, Euro or US dollars
- Domestic and international payments – transfer funds worldwide
- Direct and personal access to a Customer Service Relationship team
To open an account, please contact us.
Standard Bank Isle of Man Bank Accounts
Standard Bank is truly a global bank with a presence in 30 countries and a 150-year heritage.
The Seafarer Account is a unique account available only via selected business partners and exclusively to yacht crew:
- low minimum balance
- no minimum income requirement
- free electronic payments*
- available in four different currencies
- Visa debit card
- 24/7 internet banking
In addition to providing a home for your salary and tips, Standard Bank Isle of Man Limited also provides a range of fixed-term deposits and savings accounts for money which you might need to access less frequently.